Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?

So guess who is crawling now? Well, he can crawl. He actually prefers to pull himself forward by his elbows and drag his feet behind him. It is more of an army crawl. Although he can actually crawl, I guess he thinks it is much more dramatic to make it look like he is wounded at war and crawling to his safety under heavy gunfire. Looks like something right out of a movie! It won't be long before I am the most paranoid person in the world with leaving things out on surfaces, etc. This kid already wants to put his hands on anything he is not supposed to.

3 comments:

Amanda Hopper said...

So adorable! Is that teeth I see? Oh my!! You'll be planning his 1st b-day party before you know it!!!! Sniff sniff!

Kathryn and Patrick said...

What about child punishment?...okay, okay...Alex looks much happier to be a reindeer than Bebe looked being Santa!

Marteel said...

Awww, too cute!!