Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Alex is coming home!

So for those of you that don't know, my brother and Laura (AND RUBY!) will be home for good on September 1st (next Tuesday).

We are all very excited. I am super excited. I remember the night my brother left (Laura was already in London). I thought it wouldn't be that big of a deal, I mean, he wasn't leaving for good right? Just a few years and then he'll be back. He left that night, and we were both a little teary eyed, but I was surprised at how upset I was. I sat down and had a good cry after I realized he was gone for a while.

Things have changed so much. Between Alex and Ruby being born and five years gone by without the entire family at birthdays and holidays.............I could not be more excited for them to come home. I am also uber anxious to meet my niece and watch my brother be a father.

Hurry up Tuesday!

3 comments:

The Parker Family Dallas said...

Aww so cute, you are such a softie :) I bet you can't wait!!

Laura Macnab said...

Love you, too, Sis. Cant wait to see you and Alex

Laura Macnab said...

oh, it posted that as laura. This is Alex "talking"