Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A visit from Alex and Laura




I know. I couldn't really think of a better title than that. I must be losing my sarcastic edge.

Anywho.
Alex and Laura came to come visit and one of the coolest things about Alex coming to visit is that it means he brings his super bad ass awesomely fast but hugely over sized camera with him. I love this camera. Takes great photos and the shutter speed is very quick.
Laura is due in May and moving along. She was eager to take advantage of the shopping here in Dallas because, as she kept saying all week, "They just don't have this stuff over there." We hit the motherland, Babies R' Us, where she got quite a few useful things, and did some shopping at Northpark. We also had a baby shower for them while they were here. It was a couples shower so a large attendance and lots of fun.
So! I provide large quantities of current pics of Big Alex and Little Alex and Laura. What else are you going to do with your brother and one super bad ass awesomely fast but hugely over sized camera?



Right about the same I think right?

Laura and I under.........those things I made.


The boys sucking beer out of baby bottles. Allen won and I coudn't pretend that didn't concern me. He won by quite a bit. Hmm...

Laura and Little Alex

All smiles, all the time

Except for when we are growling at you. No smiles then.

I love ducks.

Ducks. Ducks. Ducks.

Big and Little Alex



Man do we like to play rough. Really rough.
It's our favorite.










No comments: