Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I finally jumped on the blog wagon


So, I never had much interest in a blog......until I had Alex. This is primarily because I quickly turned into a mom who loves to send pictures out of her boy that she assumes everyone finds as adorable and amusing as she does. So, this way, I can just send you the link, and all info and updates will be in one place.

I can't promise that I will update it regularly. Hell, I can't promise I will update it at all. But I certainly have intent to try to attempt to think about maybe getting around to possibly posting pictures and events as they occur.

October should be a interesting month. Vacation to Vegas, High School Reunion, Anniversary, Halloween......what else? Am I missing something?

So I am emailing you this link now so you know it is set up, and when I make updates or add photos/videos, I will send it again.


3 comments:

Amanda Hopper said...

I added this to my google reader! :) YAY!

Alex Macnab said...

Nice intro. I'm impressed by your writing style and "matter of fact-ness"

Love,

the "other" Alex :(

jev78 said...

SUCKERS!!!!!!!