Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boredom - tag. You. are. it.

I copied this off Amanda's blog so here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone? iPhone. I am now screwed for life. In my purse
2. Where is your significant other? at work doing Lord knows what.
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? my mother what? What a stupid question.
5. Your father? same response as above. What on Earth?
6. Your favorite thing? fall. When the weather gets alittle drier and the temp drops at night and we sleep with the windows open. Other than that, my favorite thing is Alex's smile.
7. Your dream last night? something about gift baskets. What?
8. Your dream/goal? make it through another day!
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? Shopping
11. Your fear? losing close loved ones, bees, and needles.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? in a different/better/bigger house in a better school district. Always keep looking up right?
13. Where were you last night? in the library, with the candlestick
14. What you're not? quiet
15. One of your wish list items? health and happiness (and since money DOES by you happiness, by default, I wish for lots of that too)
16. Where you grew up? Irving, TX (try not to be jealous)
17. The last thing you did? lunch, a salad............how specific do you want?
18. What are you wearing? a dwess.
19. Your T.V.? TVs off (Shut up Dad. It really is off)
20. Your pet? 1 - large, the other - smelly
21. Your computer? uh, a Dell?
22. Your mood? blah.
23. Missing someone? I miss my brother a lot.
24. Your car? Murano. Loves it.
25. Something you're not wearing? No sir! Even if I wasn't wearing them I wouldn't tell you!
26. Favorite store? SuperTarget, I could spend hours there. (Obviously I mean more hours than I already do)
27. Your Summer? Too hot
28. Love someone? I love sometwo. Or Somethree. I love somelots.
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? at lunch with my friend Leigha (and by "lunch" I mean, the mall)
31. Last time you cried? I haven't cried in a bit. Um.....I really don't know. I cried at work the other day when my boss made me laugh and I had water in my mouth and I was trying not to spit it out and my eyes got all watery. So a crying laugh. Last week.

Gee Amanda, since half your answers worked for me, I have renewed confidence in our compatability as friends! xoxo
Thanks for the something to do.

No comments: